Norene Gilletz is the leading author of kosher cookbooks in Canada, and her network of fans and followers spans the globe. Tune in to hear Norene in conversation with special guests, talking about Jewish cooking and culinary traditions.
Episode 2 - Honey for the High Holidays
Guest: Len Goldberg, with a special appearance by Cheryl Goldberg
- See a photo of Norene and Len, as well as Len's hive and harvest
- Recipe: Cheryl Goldberg's Honey-Garlic Wings
- Recipe: Norene's mom's Honey Chiffon Cake
- 'Like' Norene’s Kitchencast on Facebook
- The official Norene's Kitchencast website
- Support the sponsors that support us! Fruit of the Land, United Stars
- For information about Norene Gilletz Kitchen Products, cookbooks and appearances: gourmania.com
Get in touch
Have a comment or question? Leave us a message on Facebook, or write an Email/record a voice note and send it to email@example.com. We may share your reflections as part of a future episode.